SHREE JEEWAN HOSPITAL is proud to offer the latest technology in Digital Radiology. Instead of X-Ray film, digital radiography uses a digital image. It produces less radiation to the patient and is an easier way for your doctor to view your X-Rays.
The Medical Specialty Center offers state-of-the-art, low radiation digital X-Ray services to assist in diagnosing many orthopedic problems as well as non-orthopedic conditions. We have the ability to perform and read X-Rays on adults and children of all ages. All of our X-Rays are read by a Radiologist.
Common orthopedic conditions diagnosable by X-Ray include:
- Hair-line bone fractures
- Stress fractures of bones in the foot
- Fractures in any bone
- Knee conditions
- Dislocations (shoulder, elbow) and pediatric hip dislocations
- Tail-bone fractures from a fall bone infections
Urgent and emergency care problems picked up by X-Ray include:
- Glass, wood and metal foreign bodies
- Penetrating injuries like penetrating fish hooks, dog bites related tissue damage
- Swallowed Foreign Bodies that are opaque to X-Rays.